About 2017 URSA Graduate Studentships for International Students at University of Bath, UK
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 URSA Graduate Studentships for International Students at University of Bath, UK.
These funding opportunities are for new PhD applicants only. Existing research students of the University of Bath cannot apply.
This process is very competitive, but if you meet the criteria you should not be deterred from applying. It is important that you follow the guidance, and that you develop the strongest case you can.
February 2, 2017
Value of Scholarship
Awards typically comprise (for each year): Fee + Stipend Award:
- 100% Tuition Fee Waiver of the Home/EU fee rate as set by the University
- Stipend (for living expenses) equivalent to the Research Councils UK minimum payment (2017/18 rate to be confirmed, as a guide the 2016/17 rate was £14,296).
- Training Support Grant (TSG) of £1,000 per year – to fund miscellaneous costs such as travel to conferences and fieldwork expenses occasionally
- URSA awards are for newly registering PhD doctoral students (not including professional doctorates). Students who are already registered for doctoral study at the University will not be eligible for consideration for URS awards.
How to Apply
Students can apply for a Graduate School studentship by completing the funding request form. Required documents and information
- A scan of degree certificate
- A scan of degree transcript (if you are still studying) English language assessment certificate
- Two references (one must be from your institution if you have recently been studying)
- Name of intended supervisor
- Details of your proposed research
- An up-to-date CV
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>