About 2017 University of Louisiana Fleur-de-Lis International Scholarship in USA
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 University of Louisiana Fleur-de-Lis International Scholarship in USA.
University of Louisiana is offering Fleur-de-Lis International Scholarship to study in USA. Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate programme.
University of Louisiana Lafayette is one of the nation’s best institutions for undergraduate education, according to the 2017 edition of “The Best 381 Colleges” published by the Princeton Review. Only about 15 percent of America’s 2,500 four-year colleges are profiled in the college guide.
- Fall: June 20
- Spring December 16
Value of Scholarship
- Full non-resident fee exemption
- (Approximately $6,864 each semester for up to 8 semesters.)
Students must meet all of the criteria listed below:
- Must complete a recognized secondary program comparable to U.S. high school graduation, and
- Must have a 3.0 cumulative GPA as converted on the U.S. scale, and
- Must have a minimum TOEFL score of 550 on the paper-based test, 213 on the computer-based test (CBT), or 79 on the internet-based test (IBT) or an IELTS score of 7, and
- Must have an ACT composite of 25+ or new SAT 1200+/ old SAT 1130+, and
- Must be admitted to the University of Louisiana at Lafayette
How to Apply
Applications should be sent via post and also by E-mail.
Applicants should include along with their application:
- Current high school transcript
- Copy of your ACT/SAT and TOEFL scores
For more information, click here to visit the official website>>