About 2017 Scholarships for International Students at HAN University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Scholarships for International Students at HAN University of Applied Sciences, Netherlands.
The HAN Excellence and Holland Scholarship programme is jointly offered by HAN University of Applied Sciences (HAN-UAS) and the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. Scholarships are granted to international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) enrolling for a Bachelor’s programme in the Netherlands.
The HAN University of Applied Sciences often abbreviated as HAN, is a vocational university of applied sciences with campuses in Arnhem and Nijmegen in the Netherlands. It offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees in a wide range of subjects.
May 1, 2017
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship amounts to a yearly award of € 2,500 for the duration of a maximum study period of 4 years, under the condition that you show sufficient study progress (a minimum 75% of credit points achieved and a positive study advice). For the top 20 to 25 ranked applications, an additional amount of € 2,500 will be awarded in the first study year. The ranking is based on motivation, presentation, grades and English level.
Scholarships are granted to international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) enrolling for a Bachelor’s programme in the Netherlands.
How to Apply
A link to submit your online application will be placed on this page on 1 April 2017. You fill out the application and submit it together with a number of required items before 1 May 2017. Below find a description of the required items that must accompany your digital application, so that you can already have these prepared in advance.
- Your (provisional) admission letter of the HAN
- A motivation letter in which you explain why you will be a successful HAN student
- A short video of yourself of max. 3 minutes in which you address the following questions:
a) Describe yourself and the areas in which you consider yourself to excel.
- b) If your former teachers or your friends would tell us about you, what would they say?
- c) Tell us about your chosen study programme at the HAN.
- d) If working in a team, based on your personality and/or experience, what role would you have and why?
- e) What are your career ambitions and, professionally speaking, what and where will you be ten years from now?
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>