Applications are currently ongoing for the 2017 Postgraduate African Scholarships for African Students at AUA, Kenya. Interested students should see details below.
The Adventist University of Africa is a Seventh-day Adventist university created for the purpose of providing post-graduate education throughout Africa.
This Institution is offering the Brempong Owusu-Antwi Scholarship program to Africans who wants to undergo a Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
AUA recognizes that there are worthy students from different parts of Africa who, despite their will and strong commitment to learning, do not have adequate financial resources to complete a graduate program on their own and, therefore, need financial support to reach their educational goals. In response to this need, AUA has two scholarship funds developed from the generous support of donors.
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 30th June 2017.
- Applicants must be Africans.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program.
- Applicants must have applied for a course of study at AUA.
- Applicants must not be a recipient of any other AUA scholarship for the year.
- Applicants must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 at the point of entry and would be expected to maintain no less that 3.0 CGPA throughout his/her studies.
How to Apply
The The following are required during application:
- Completed Application Form
- One-page personal statement that demonstrates his/her need
- A letter of recommendation from the employing organization or the previous university or local Conference.
- An employee of the church organization should submit a documented evidence from the employee organization attesting to his/her financial status.
Applicants are advised to completely fill in an application form and submit to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org with copies to the two Deans email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.