About 2018 Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship
Application is currently ongoing for the 2018 Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship.
Newcastle University in the UK is offering the Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS) for International PhD Students 2018/2019.
Newcastle University is committed to offering support to the very best international students hoping to pursue a programme of research. We are pleased to offer a small number of University funded NUORS awards for outstanding international students who apply to commence PhD studies in any subject in 2018/19.
April 27, 2018
Value of Scholarship
Each award (value approximately £7,800 – £11,700 per annum) covers the difference between fees for UK/EU students and international students.
To be taken at (country)
A candidate could be eligible to apply for a NUORS award if:
- they have been offered a place on a PhD research programme
- they have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes, and are wholly or partially self-financing
- they intend to register to start your studies during the 2018/19 academic year.
Applications for a NUORS award cannot be made for a course that has already been started by a student.
How to Apply
- You must have already applied for and been offered a place to study at Newcastle University before you apply for a NUORS award.
- Please complete the NUORS application form electronically and in accordance with the NUORS regulations, which are provided at the end of the application form. You will also be required to provide details of an academic referee; the University will then contact your referee directly.
- Applications must be submitted electronically via the email address provided below. Unfortunately paper copies cannot be accepted.
- If you experience problems with the application form, please contact Student Financial Support who can e-mail a copy of the form and the regulations to you.
For more information, click here to visit the official website