About 2017 Newcastle University MBA Scholarships for International Students in UK
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Newcastle University MBA Scholarships for International Students in UK.
Newcastle University MBA Business Excellence Scholarships are available to outstanding students entering our full-time MBA programme in 2017.
The course starts in September. There is no application closing date for this course.
Value of Scholarship
Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.Scholarship Award: Scholarship awards of £6,000, payable towards the cost of tuition fees, will be awarded to high-achieving students for the full-time MBA for 2017 entry.
You will be considered for an MBA Business Excellence scholarship during our admissions process, at the point of interview.
You must also meet the following criteria:
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the full-time MBA
- have substantive managerial experience, normally of at least 4 years
- ideally hold the equivalent of a UK 1st Class or 2:1 honours degree (applicants with a 2.2 will be considered if you have more relevant work experience and are able to demonstrate significant career progression)
- perform well at interview across all competency areas
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0 (if your first language is not English)
Only candidates that meet the criteria for direct entry onto the MBA programme will be considered.
How to Apply
Students do not need to apply for these scholarships. All candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and hold offers will be considered at the point of the interview. Students will need to provide
- Academic transcripts
- A personal statement
- English language test results (if applicable)
- Two referees
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>