About 2017 Masters Scholarships for International Students at Örebro University, UK
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Masters Scholarships for International Students at Örebro University, UK.
The Orebro University Scholarship programme is aimed at top academic students from countries outside the European Union, European Economic Area and Switzerland, who are required to pay tuition fees for studies starting after June 2011.
January 31, 2017
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship covers full or partial tuition fees but does not cover living expenses.
Scholarships are only open to students from countries outside the EU, EEA and Switzerland, who are required to pay tuition fees.
How to Apply
Applicants should fill out the scholarship form and submit the application together with other documents to University Admissions Sweden. Required documentation for all master’s applicants In order to complete an admissions application, students must provide the following documents after submitting their online application. Please do not submit documents that are not listed here, unless they are required by the university to which are applying.
- Certificates and diplomas of your completed bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognised higher education institution (university or university college).
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades for each semester (including course list) from your bachelor’s programme.
- Proof of English language skills
- Proof that student meet the specific entry requirements (university’s website will have information regarding the specific entry requirements for the course or programme they have applied to, be sure to check there for what is required).
- In order to speed up the processing of the application, University Admissions Sweden requires a copy of the page in your passport with your personal data and photograph, or some other identification document.
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>