About 2017 Khazar University International Scholarship Program in Azerbaijan
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Khazar University International Scholarship Program in Azerbaijan.
Deadline for applications is 17:00 (5:00 PM) Baku time on Saturday, April 15, 2017. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Time Schedule of Application and Selection
KUISP is implemented according to an annually developed and approved implementation plan. Implementation activities, the time scheme and implementing bodies are specified in the table below:
Khazar University announces the opening of admission for the academic year of 2017 – 2018
Announcement of the KUISP
Announcement will be placed on Khazar’s website, International Affairs Office’s Facebook page, and websites of partner universities abroad.
Deadline for applications
April 15, 2017,17:00 (5:00 PM) Baku time
Applications may be submitted by e-mail (all required documents should be scanned and attached) or post.
Evaluation and selection
April – May, 2017
The Selection Committee established by the University and facilitated by the International Affairs Office staff will decide about scholarship awards.
Announcement of selection results
The selection results will be communicated by e-mail to applicants and partner organizations (Embassies and Universities)
Value of Scholarship
The scholarship covers the cost of the tuition fee for one academic year, but does not cover living, travel or other expenses.
The successful applicants should meet the following criteria:
– Good academic performance records of the previous education stage (high school, bachelor or master programs)
– Good English language skills. Standardized English language test scores are not compulsory. However, the applicants with standardized scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores: expired scores are not accepted) will have competitive advantage. Holders of International Bachelor degree certificates or diplomas from a high school with English as a major medium of instruction do not need a language skill justification document
– Motivated to study at Khazar University
– Good communication skills and sociability
How to Apply
To apply for the KUISP Scholarship, applicants need to fill in and submit:
- Khazar University Application for Admission Form for the selected level of study (Bachelor, Master or PhD) along with all required documents listed in the application form
- KUISP Application Form
Both application forms can be downloaded from Khazar University’s website:
Completed applications should be sent to the International Affairs Office by email or post. Electronic submissions are highly encouraged.
Send your completed KUISP Application Form along with Khazar University Application for Admission Form and all required documents
International Affairs Office
41 Mehseti Street
Baku, AZ1096, Azerbaijan
For more information, click here to visit the official website>>