About 2017 International Excellence Scholarships at Royal Holloway University of London, UK
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 International Excellence Scholarships at Royal Holloway University of London, UK.
Five scholarships are available to new eligible undergraduates studying any subject and with international fee status and one scholarship is available to a new undergraduate studying Electronic Engineering.
March 28, 2017
Value of Scholarship
Scholarships are offered as tuition fee waivers of £10,000 in total over three years of study at Royal Holloway.
- Open to new undergraduate students with international fee status and normally with minimum grades at GCE A-level of AAA or equivalent and a strong scholarship statement.
- The strength of a candidate’s previous academic background will also be considered. This will be assessed via the documents submitted as part of their degree application.
- Please note that in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship you need to hold a current conditional or unconditional to study at Royal Holloway.
How to Apply
- You need to complete an online scholarship application form before the deadline: 28 March 2017.
- The form will be available in your applicant portal, once you have been given an offer to study at Royal Holloway.
- Before starting your application, please ensure that you have read the application guidelines and the eligibility criteria associated with the scholarship you are applying for.
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>