About 2017 International Academic Scholarships at Northumbria University, UK
Northumbria University offers an International Academic Scholarships scheme to reward outstanding academic achievement. International students, joining full-time courses, who have achieved very good grades in their highest previous academic qualifications, may be eligible for a scholarship of either £2000 or £1500, depending on the grades you achieved.
The scholarships are offered as a reduction in the tuition fees, for the first year of study and apply to all full-time Bachelors, Masters and Research degree programmes.
December 2, 2016
Value of Scholarship
International students, joining full-time courses, who have achieved very good grades in their highest previous academic qualifications, may be eligible for a scholarship of either £2000 or £1500, depending on the grades you achieved.
You will qualify for a scholarship if:
- You have an ‘overseas’ fee status
- You are a self-funding student
- You are studying on a full-time course
You would not qualify for a scholarship if:
- You are sponsored for your tuition fees. If you secure sponsorship for your tuition fees after an offer of scholarship has been made, then the scholarship will no longer apply
- You are progressing to study at Northumbria from a partner university with whom we have agreed reduced fees for progressing students
- You have been awarded another scholarship or discount, except for an alumni discount and/or early payment discount/team northumbria scholarship
How to Apply
There is no separate application process, your application for a scholarship is determined once we have received your application form and academic documents from you. Details of any scholarship awarded to you will be indicated to you in your offer letter.
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>