About 2017 INSEARCH to UTS Pathways Scholarships for Undergraduate Programme in Australia
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 INSEARCH to UTS Pathways Scholarships for Undergraduate Programme in Australia.
UTS awards over 1,000 scholarships each year. Through our scholarships, we reward achievement and support students in need.
A variety of scholarships are available to suit the needs of different types of students. Please search for relevant scholarships by selecting the options below that best describe you.
Value of Scholarship
Number of Recipients:
Up to eight (8) new Recipients will be awarded the Scholarship each calendar year at the time of admission to the UTS degree course. A maximum of four (4) Recipients will be awarded in each of the Autumn and Spring session intakes.
Benefit/s to Recipient:
- UTS will pay for 50% of each Recipient’s UTS tuition fees for the course enrolled in for the duration of the Scholarship as defined in clause 4.
- The Scholarship cannot be transferred, deferred or redeemed for cash.
Payment of benefit/s:
- The tuition fee contributions will be made directly to the Recipient’s UTS fees account each session for the duration of the Scholarship as defined in clause 4.
- The tuition fee contributions are subject to the Recipient satisfying ongoing eligibility criteria as defined in clause 8.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia); and
- Must have completed or be completing a UTS:INSEARCH Diploma, and have an overall grade of credit average or above in their Diploma; and
- Meet the UTS admission criteria for the selected UTS undergraduate degree course; and
- Must be commencing studies in a UTS undergraduate degree in the next available intake after completion of the candidate’s UTS:INSEARCH Diploma; and
- All candidates must apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
How to Apply
All candidates must apply using the online application form. Please follow the instructions outlined on the form.
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>