About 2017 Humanities Polytechnic Scholarship for Undergraduates at Curtin University, Australia
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Humanities Polytechnic Scholarship for Undergraduates at Curtin University, Australia.
The Faculty of Humanities Polytechnic Scholarship is available to students who have successfully completed a diploma at a recognised Singaporean polytechnic, and have been offered entry into a Humanities degree program at Curtin University. Two scholarships are available to students commencing their studies in Semester 1, 2017.
Recognised Singaporean polytechnics include Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Nanyang Polytechnic, Republic Polytechnic, Singapore Polytechnic and Temasek Polytechnic.
This is a merit-based scholarship, awarded to the students based on their GPA. Scholarship recipients must have met all the necessary pre-requisites for entry into the relevant Humanities degree program and the following terms and conditions.
October 31, 2016
Value of Scholarship
This scholarship provides for 50% of international tuition fees for one semester of a Humanities degree program at Curtin University. The maximum value of this scholarship is AU$8,500 and is payable in the recipient’s second semester of study at Curtin University.
Each scholarship only covers a percentage of international tuition fees and excludes all other expenses.
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Have successfully completed a 3-year diploma at one of the five listed polytechnics;
- Achieved a minimum GPA of 2.8 during their course of study at the polytechnic;
- Have applied and been offered entry into a Humanities degree program at Curtin University, with or without credit exemptions; and
- Met all the necessary prerequisites for entry into the offered course, including academic, English and other conditional points that may be outlined in the Letter of Offer issued by Curtin University.
How to Apply
- You will need to apply for and received an offer letter from a Curtin Humanities degree. Applications for course admission can be made through Curtin registered agents or directly to the university.
- Find out registered agents
- To apply for the scholarship, you will then need to submit a copy of your offer letter tohimo-at-curtin.edu.au.
- Subject Line: 2017 – Semester 1 – Humanities Polytechnic Scholarship Application, Student Number, Student Full Name
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>