About 2017 Future Global Leaders Scholarship at Coventry University, UK
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Future Global Leaders Scholarship at Coventry University, UK.
Chosen by our Deputy Vice Chancellor (International Development), Professor David Pilsbury, the successful recipients of the Global Leaders Scholarship will be awarded to three aspirational international students who can demonstrate their drive and ambition to become international global leaders of the future.
The deadline to apply for this January 2017 scholarship is 30th November 2016.
Value of Scholarship
5 awards each totaling a maximum of £10,000 are available in this category. Payments will be £3,000 per year towards tuition fees, with a further £1,000 being awarded to students who go on to achieve a first class degree.
In order to be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an international fee paying student
- Be a self-funded student
- Have been offered a place to study at one of Coventry University’s full-time undergraduate courses
- Hold at least two of three A-levels at grade A (or hold equivalent qualifications).
- Submit a scholarship application including a statement of support which should not exceed 500 words prior to the application deadline of 30th November 2016.
- Your statement of support should state succinctly the outstanding leadership skills that you have demonstrated prior to study in addition to how you will use the knowledge gained from your chosen degree programme to become a future global leader.
If shortlisted, be available for a telephone or Skype interview, as successful students will be determined via an interview process.
The successful recipients of the awards should be prepared to represent Coventry University as a student ambassador alongside their studies. They will be required to work with the International Office to provide information which can be included for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, the regular contribution of material for a blog.
Please note that this scholarship cannot be combined with any other Coventry University scholarship or discount. In cases where an applicant is awarded more than one Coventry University award, the award which provides the highest value to the student will apply.
Continuing funding over years 2 and 3 is subject to students passing each year with a minimum average grade of 55% and satisfactory attendance.
The final payment of £1,000 is subject to students achieving a first class degree.
The decision to award a student this scholarship is at the sole discretion of Coventry University. Coventry University reserves the right to award less than 5 scholarships in this category.
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>