About 2017 Full and Partial Scholarships in Financial Economics at ICEF, HSE University, Moscow, Russia
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Full and Partial Scholarships in Financial Economics at ICEF, HSE University, Moscow, Russia.
International students can apply to study at HSE for free through full-tuition scholarships. This merit-based scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees for select full-degree Bachelor’s and Master’s programmes at HSE.
Applicants should apply to the programmes they wish to enter and indicate whether they are applying for a scholarship (in the case that scholarships are available for their chosen programs). If the application is considered to be outstanding by the application committee, the applicant will be recommended for a scholarship.
February 1, 2017
Value of Scholarship
Full scholarships are awarded to the most qualified applicants. Possibility of getting partial scholarships would depend on candidate’s GRE and IELTS scores, level of knowledge in relevant subjects, honours, distinctions, references and other academic
Full Scholarships are merit-based and only for international students. Partial Scholarships is merit based both Russian and international students are eligible.
How to Apply
See the application procedure . Application fee is waived. You do not need to travel to Moscow before admission decision. Application portfolios should include:
- Completed application form
- Resume/CV —Please submit a standard CV, including, at a minimum, your educational achievements, work and research experience, publications (if any), and language knowledge
- Letter of motivation (300-500 words) —This letter should describe your reasons for applying to this programme, in the context of your long-term career goals and background
- Scans of diplomas and academic transcripts —If you have not yet received your Bachelor’s diploma, please include an official copy of your most recent academic transcript
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from someone familiar with your academic work)
- Scan of English proficiency exam results (IELTS or TOEFL) —Native speakers of English and students who have completed an entire degree exclusively in English do not need to submit proof of their English ability. All other applicants should submit test results no more than two years old
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>