About 2017 CPU President Scholarships for International Students in China
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 CPU President Scholarships for International Students in China.
CPU PRESIDENT SCHOLARSHIPS is initiated in 2016 to support more excellent students from all over the world to study and do scientific researches at China Pharmaceutical University, educating pharmacy talents for the world and advancing international pharmacy education.
June 15, 2017
Value of Scholarship
|Categories of applicants||Coverage||Duration|
|Bachelors in Chinese-taught programs||19000 RMB/Year||4 Years|
|Bachelors in English-taught program||20000 RMB/Year||4 Years|
|Master’s candidates||25000 RMB/Year||3 Years|
|PhD candidates||30000 RMB/Year||3 Years|
The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health
- Education background and age limit:
– Applicants for bachelor’s degree program must be high school graduates and under the age of 25.
– Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35;
– Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Language requirements
– HSK 5 and above for Chinese-taught programs;
– IELTS 6.5 or above or IBT 90 or above for English-taught programs
- Applicants should have competitive academic records and strong scientific research abilities.
How to Apply
The applicants should submit following documents along with the application (in duplicate).
- Completed CPU application form;
- Photocopy of the passport;
- The notarized photocopy highest diploma and transcripts. If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide Certificate of Enrollment or Employment accordingly. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English;
- Chinese Language test report (HSK) for Chinese-taught programs and English language test report e.g. IELTS or TOEFL for English-taught programs;
- A study or research proposal (written in Chinese or English and no less than 800 words);
- Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors in Chinese or English (applicable to Master’s and doctoral applicants and professors’ signature, contact phone number and email address must be put on the letter.);
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form.
The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.
Note: The incomplete application materials will not be processed.
Application materials will NOT be returned regardless of the result of application.
Applicants are required to submit their application online and upload all the required documents at
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>