About 2017 City University of London President Scholarships for Undergraduate International Students
Application is currently ongoing for 2017 City University of London President Scholarships for Undergraduate International Students.
City is offering scholarships of £2000 each year towards tuition fees to international students starting an undergraduate course at City in September 2017. The scholarship is aimed at students who achieve exceptional grades at ‘A’ level or International Baccalaureate.
September 30, 2017
Value of Scholarship
To be taken at (country)
To qualify for the President’s International scholarship, candidate must:
- Be an international student (i.e. from outside the UK/EU and paying the overseas fee)
- Be applying for your first year of undergraduate study in 2017/18
- Achieve grades AAA or above in ‘A’ levels or IB 35 or above in the International Baccalaureate* with the exception of courses in the Cass Business School (see below) and the School of Arts and Social Sciences (see below)
- For courses in the Cass Business School, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels (or A*A*A for Actuarial Science) or IB 38 or above in the International Baccalaureate (or IB 39 for Actuarial Science)
- For Journalism based in the Schools of Arts and Social Sciences, achieve grades A*AA or above in ‘A’ Levels or IB 38 or above
- Accept an offer from City as your first choice
How to Apply
Students will have to register by 30th September 2017 in order to be considered for the Scholarship.
For more information, click here to visit the official website>>