About 2017 Bursaries for African Students at Trinity College Cambridge, UK
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Bursaries for African Students at Trinity College Cambridge, UK.
The Trinity Bursaries for Students from Africa are intended for students from any African country who wish to take a taught post-graduate course at the University of Cambridge, leading to the MASt, the MPhil or the LLM degree. Bursars who wish to stay on to do research for the PhD degree may compete, towards the end of their year here, for a Trinity Internal Graduate Studentship.
Completed application forms and all supporting documents must be submitted through the online application system by 12:00 noon (GMT) on Friday 20 January 2017.
Value of Scholarship
- Graduate Course Fees,
- maintenance allowance (at the minimum rate set by the University), and a
- return ticket from the country of origin to the United Kingdom.
- hold a First Class Honours Degree or its equivalent in their country of origin,
- not yet have studied for a substantial period (more than 12 months) outside their home country,
- be citizens of any African country, and
- have applied for admission, or already received an offer of admission, to the University of Cambridge for a post-graduate course leading to the MASt, MPhil or LLM degree.
How to Apply
Completed application forms and all supporting documents must be submitted through the online application system.
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>