About 2017 Bond University Scholarships for International Students in Australia
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Bond University Scholarships for International Students in Australia.
Bond University is committed to providing a high level HDR experience to ensure success in students’ research and research training.
The provision of appropriate financial support is an important part of the research training environment. Bond University allocates funds to support the financial costs of fee offset (waiver) and living stipends. The University places a focus on commencing Doctoral students for all living stipend scholarships.
March 31, 2017
Value of Scholarship
The 2017 full-time stipend rate will be $26,682.00 p.a. (indexed annually)
There are two types of scholarships: Research Training Program (RTP) stipend scholarship and Bond University Postgraduate Research Scholarship (BUPRS)
- The scholarship application process is open to domestic and overseas HDR students who are studying, or intend on studying, a PhD Doctorate by Research at Bond University.
- All applicants must hold a valid Letter of Offer for enrolment in a HDR program, issued by Bond University, prior to applying for this award
- In order to apply for an HDR program, students must meet the HDR academic entry requirements of Bond University, as well as satisfy visa, residency and English proficiency requirements
How to Apply
Applicants must apply through the on line Application Form. Scholarship application process
- Step 1 – Expression of Interest Your first step is to lodge a HDR Expression of Interest. Once your Expression of Interest has been accepted, you will be required to make an application for admission to a HDR Doctoral program through the relevant Faculty.
- Step 2 – Find a Supervisor To start this process, click on the Find a Supervisor button.
- Step 3 – Admission to Bond University To start this process, click on the Apply for admission button.
- Step 4 – Apply for a Scholarship Once your application for admission has been approved, and you have received your Letter of Offer, you may then apply for a scholarship through the Apply for Scholarship button.
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>