About 2017 Bank of England Undergraduate Scholarships & Internships for African Students
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Bank of England Undergraduate Scholarships & Internships for African Students.
We are delighted to be launching this scholarship programme. It’s a key part of our commitment to attracting and inspiring the best people to public service.
The scholarship offers financial support to students from Black or Mixed African or Caribbean backgrounds who will be starting their undergraduate degree courses at UK universities in the autumn of 2017.
The closing date is 12:00 midday GMT on 26th February 2017.
Value of Scholarship
Successfully apply, and you could receive up to £30,000 over the course of your undergraduate degree, as a contribution towards your living expenses and other costs of study. You’ll also be offered two paid summer internships with us, as well as other skills training and support throughout your time at university.
The programme is open to:
- students who are eligible to work and study in the UK
- at least 260 UCAS points – please visit the UCAS website for more information
- household income below £50,000
- You must be planning to start a full-time undergraduate degree in Autumn 2017
- Those who are successful at this stage will be invited to an Assessment and Development Centre Interview with Windsor Fellowship during the period March – April 2017
- The final stage assessment, with the Bank of England during the last two weeks of April 2017
- Awards made in May 2017
How to Apply
For more information, click here to visit the official website>>