About 2017 Bachelor of Pharmacy Scholarships at Griffith University in Australia
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Bachelor of Pharmacy Scholarships at Griffith University in Australia
The aim of the Bachelor of Pharmacy Scholarships is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Griffith was created to be a new kind of university—one that offered new degrees in progressive fields such as Asian studies and environmental science. At the time, these study areas were revolutionary—today, they’re more important than ever.
November 30th 2016
Value of Scholarship
Up to five Bachelor of Pharmacy scholarships valued at $4,000 will be offered to students with the highest academic entry scores commencing the Bachelor of Pharmacy program.
The scholarship is for tuition fees only and two payments of $2,000 will be made toward each recipient’s tuition fees at the start of the first two trimesters of the program totalling $4,000.
Students will need to have an offer for admission to the Bachelor of Pharmacy program and have lodged a scholarship application by the closing date of 30 November 2016.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- Applicants must have applied or be in receipt of a unconditional offer from the university for entry ionto the Bachelor of Pharmacy by the scholarship closing date of 30 November 2016
- Applicants must have satisfied appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s and the School of Pharmacy’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing the bachelor of Pharmacy degree in Trimester 1 or 2 2017 (current students are not eligible).
- Be enrolling as a full-time student in the Bachelor of Pharmacy degree in Trimester 1 or 2 2017 at Griffith University.
How to Apply
To be considered for a Griffith International student scholarship you must have submitted an application to study at Griffith University.
Steps to apply:
- Read all scholarship eligibility criteria and ensure you meet the requirements
- Organise any supporting documentation requested
- Complete your application form
- Submit your application form and attach supporting documentation
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>