About 2017 BA History of Art Scholarships for International Students at University of Leicester, UK
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 BA History of Art Scholarships for International Students at University of Leicester, UK.
We are pleased to offer three scholarships of £9,000 each to students applying to study for a BA in History of Art at Leicester in September 2017 (UCAS code V308).
- If successful you will receive £3,000 each year. This award will be paid into your bank account in the first semester of each academic year. It is not a discount on your tuition fee.
- In order to continue receiving the scholarship you will need to achieve grades equivalent to at least a 2:1 at the end of your first and second years. The scholarship will stop if you transfer from your course or defer your studies. If you spend a year abroad, you will not receive a scholarship for that year.
- Subject to availability, the scholarship also includes the opportunity of a two-week internship at an art dealership during the summer vacation after your second year. If you take this internship, you will have to pay for your own travel, accommodation etc.
- These scholarships are available to all applicants to BA History of Art including international (non-EU) applicants.
January 15, 2017
Value of Scholarship
If successful, students will receive £3,000 each year. This award will be paid into your bank account in the first semester of each academic year. It is not a discount on your tuition fee.
In order to continue receiving the scholarship students will need to achieve grades equivalent to at least a 2:1 at the end of your first and second years.
How to Apply
- You will be automatically considered for this scholarship when you apply for a place on the BA in History of Art, starting in 2017. The scholarship is not available for any other degrees or years.
- On receipt of your application through UCAS we will invite you to an interview at the University. Interview dates are Saturday 18th March 2017 or Saturday 8th April 2017; we will ask you to let us know which of these dates you prefer. The invitation will include details of who to contact if you do not wish to apply for the scholarship or if you are unable to attend on either of those dates (in which case we will make every effort to organize alternative arrangements).
- We will write to you in the week commencing 10th April 2017 to let you know whether you have been successful.
- The University will award three scholarships, taking into account a range of factors including academic record, academic potential and interview performance.
- In order to receive the scholarship, Leicester must be your Firm Choice. If Leicester is not your Firm Choice, you should let us know immediately so that we can reallocate the scholarship to another applicant.
For further information contact:
Dr Simon Richards
Admissions Tutor and Lecturer in History of Art
T: 0116 252 2774
T: 0116 252 2032
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>