About 2017 Adobe Research Fellowship for Graduate Students Worldwide
Application is currently ongoing for the 2017 Adobe Research Fellowship for Graduate Students Worldwide.
Here at Adobe Research we create innovative technologies for our software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. We bring together the smartest, most driven people we can find, and we allow them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them with the necessary resources, support and freedom to shape their ideas into tangible results.
Collaboration with the academic community plays a fundamental role in this process. Our research model blends our goal for business impact and our desire to collaborate with researchers outside of Adobe. Our lab maintains collaborations with well over fifty university partners, both students and faculty. Each researcher hosts several interns a year, giving them the opportunity to build the next generation of tools to support creatives. Our work is published in peer-reviewed conferences and journals, ensuring that the impact of our research goes well beyond Adobe and into the research community at large.
As a next natural step in supporting this ongoing relationship we are pleased to invite applications to the Adobe Research Fellowship. The Adobe Research Fellowship recognizes outstanding graduate students anywhere in the world carrying out exceptional research in areas of computer science important to Adobe. This year, we will be awarding up to 10 fellowships to graduate students working in the areas of computer graphics, computer vision, human-computer interaction, machine learning, visualization, audio, natural language processing, and programming languages.
October 31st, 2016 at 5pm Pacific Time.
Value of Scholarship
The Adobe Research Fellowship consists of:
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An internship at Adobe for the 2017 summer.
In order to be considered for the 2017 Adobe Research Fellowship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered as a full-time graduate student at a university.
- Remain an active, full-time student in a PhD program for the full duration of 2017 or forfeit the award.
- Cannot have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
How to Apply
Please submit your application by October 31, 2016 at 5pm Pacific Time.
Applications must include:
- A research overview comprising two pages of text and figures not including citations. At least half a page should highlight how the student’s research could contribute to Adobe.
- Three letters of recommendation from those familiar with the students work. One letter should come from the student’s advisor.
- A CV.
- A transcript of current and previous academic records both undergraduate and graduate.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, click here to visit official webpage>>