About The Hague University of Applied Sciences:
- About The Hague University of Applied Sciences:
- About the 2016/2017 World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students in Netherands:
- Criteria for Eligibility:
- Fields of Study:
- Number of Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries/Target Groups:
- Value of Scholarship/Inclusions:
- Application Procedure/Instructions:
- Deadline for Application
- Official Scholarship Website:
Sponsor: The Hague University of Applied Sciences
Looking at the world around you with open eyes: at The Hague University of Applied Sciences that is simply the norm. After all, it is by keeping its eyes wide open that a university of applied sciences can claim its place at the centre of society. That it can develop distinctive curricula to help students function confidently in a global society that is changing faster every day.
Every corner of the globe
Internationalisation is a prominent feature of The Hague University of Applied Sciences. Students come from all corners of the globe to enrol in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes at one of our four campuses, many of them inspired by The Hague’s international reputation as a ‘City of Peace and Justice’.
A warm welcome
At The Hague University of Applied Sciences, ensuring that its diverse and international student body, faculty and staff feel welcome, safe and esteemed is of paramount importance. The institution is dedicated to offering its international student body the opportunity to successfully complete a study programme at university of applied sciences (HBO) level (even if this will require developing a customised curriculum) and to providing its faculty with ample opportunities for further professionalisation.
About the 2016/2017 World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students in Netherands:
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2016/2017 World Citizen Talent Scholarship for International Students in Netherlands. The Hague University offers scholarships to prospective bachelor degree students for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Criteria for Eligibility:
For Bachelor’s Programme, you are eligible to apply for one of these scholarships if:
• You come from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Suriname)
• You are enrolling for the first time and have not studied at any of the programmes The Hague University of Applied offers
• You are a first year student joining one of their bachelor programmes
• You would have to pay the full institutional tuition fee rate
• You have never used this scholarship scheme before
• You have been provisionally accepted also-called ‘offer of student position’ as a student on or before 31 March 2016
Fields of Study:
Eligible Bachelor’s Programme offered at the Hague University, Netherlands.
Number of Scholarships:
54 scholarships are available.
Eligible Countries/Target Groups:
Students from outside the European Union (and not from Iceland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Switzerland or Surinam).
Value of Scholarship/Inclusions:
Each scholarship is worth € 5,000.
Applications open 1 November 2015.
To apply for the scholarship, you must first apply to the Bachelor programme of your choice and write an essay following the essay guidelines. Submit your essay by completing the scholarship application form between 1 November 2015- 31 March 2016.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline for Application
The deadline for applications is 1 November 2015- 31 March 2016.