Sponsor: University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
- Sponsor: University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
- About the 2016 Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate Scholarships to Study in Australia:
- Criteria for Eligibility:
- Fields of Study:
- Number of Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries/Target Groups:
- Value of Scholarship/Inclusions:
- Application Procedure/Instructions:
- Deadline for Application
- Official Scholarship Website:
About the University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Australia:
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) has forged a reputation as one of Australia’s leading providers of on-campus and online (distance) education programs in Australia. With more than 75 percent of students studying via distance or online, our delivery of external education resources continues to lead the way.
>> See more about USQ here
About the 2016 Vice-Chancellor’s Postgraduate Scholarships to Study in Australia:
Host Institution: University of Southern Queensland (USQ) in Australia
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2016 Vice-Chancellor’s International Postgraduate Scholarships for Postgraduate students who wish to Study in Australia.
There is one scholarship offered by the University of Southern Queensland at Semester 1, 2016 for outstanding international student who wish to undertake a Postgraduate Degree via coursework.
The University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer one scholarship in Semester 1, 2016 to an outstanding international student intending to study a postgraduate degree by coursework. You must be intending to study full-time, on-campus at one of the USQ campuses and therefore must be able to study in Australia on a student visa.
This scholarship is only available if you are a newly commencing international student and is not available if you have already commenced your studies at USQ.
Please note that this scholarship will be awarded to international student who undertake an on-campus study at Springfield, Toowoomba, Fraser Coast or at Ipswich. There are up to $5,000 grant will be credited to the recipient’s for tuition fees. The closing date for applying this scholarship is 30th October 2015.
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible applicants must:
- be an international student studying on-campus at Toowoomba, Springfield, Fraser Coast or Ipswich
- be enrolling in a minimum of four study units
- have an excellent Grade Point Average (GPA) – 80% or higher
- be commencing study in the Semester indicated on their Letter of Offer – Semester 1, 2016
- be commencing studies in a postgraduate coursework degree program.
Fields of Study:
This scholarship provided for Postgraduate students pursuing Postgraduate Degree via coursework offered by the University of Southern Queensland.
Number of Scholarships:
The number of Scholarships are not specified.
Eligible Countries/Target Groups:
The scholarship is offered to all International students.
Value of Scholarship/Inclusions:
The scholarship will have a maximum value of $5,000.
The scholarship will be credited directly to the recipient’s USQ student account as a contribution towards their tuition fees.
Selection is based on previous academic performance.
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship you must provide:
- a completed International Student Application
- all certified copies of all original transcripts
- a completed International Scholarship Application Form
All documentation should be forwarded to:
Facsimile: +61 7 4636 2211
USQ International Admissions
University of Southern Queensland
Toowoomba QLD 4350
For further information:
Telephone: +61 7 4631 5543
Deadline for Application
Applications must be received by 5.00pm Friday, 30 October 2015 for Semester 1, 2016.