Sponsor: Uppsala University
- Sponsor: Uppsala University
- About the 2016 Uppsala IPK Scholarships for International Students to Study in Sweden:
- Criteria for Eligibility:
- Fields of Study:
- Number of Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries/Target Groups:
- Value of Scholarship/Inclusions:
- Application Procedure/Instructions:
- Deadline for Application
- Official Scholarship Website:
About Uppsala University:
Uppsala University will
- gain and disseminate knowledge for the benefit of humankind and for a better world.
- be a local, national and international meeting place for knowledge, culture and critical dialogue.
- develop new areas of knowledge through cross-disciplinary cooperation.
- be an integrated educational and research environment.
- be open to the outside world.
- contribute to achieving sustainable solutions to the challenges facing society.
- have a working environment and leadership characterised by openness, responsibility and trust.
About the 2016 Uppsala IPK Scholarships for International Students to Study in Sweden:
Host Institution(s): The Uppsala University in Sweden
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2016 Uppsala IPK Scholarships for international students who wish pursue their academic careers in the Sweden.
Uppsala University will award several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programmes commencing in the autumn of 2016. One of these scholarship programs is the Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
Criteria for Eligibility:
Uppsala University’s IPK scholarships are targeted to citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland. Applicants must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in belonging to an educational milieu. Students can only be awarded an IPK scholarship for their first priority programme at Uppsala University.
Fields of Study:
Master Programmes offered during the current admission round and commencing 29 August 2016.
Number of Scholarships:
Not Specified by Provider.
Eligible Countries/Target Groups:
Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Value of Scholarship/Inclusions:
Scholarships will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.
Applications open 1 December 2015.
To apply for Uppsala University’s scholarships you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se. You must then submit an online scholarship application. The application period for both Master’s programmes and scholarships at Uppsala University is between 1 December 2015 to 15 January 2016.
It is important to read the application page visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline for Application
The application deadline is 15 January 2016 (annual).
Official Scholarship Website:
Like our Facebook page, Nigerian Scholars to keep getting our updates and you can also subscribe by submitting you email address via the subscribe form below to keep receiving our newsletters that will help you guarantee success in your academic career both in Nigeria and beyond.
It’s our pleasure to keep serving you better.