Sponsor: La Trobe University
- Sponsor: La Trobe University
- About the 2016 La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships to Study in Australia:
- Criteria for Eligibility:
- Fields of Study:
- Number of Scholarships:
- Eligible Countries/Target Groups:
- Value of Scholarship/Inclusions:
- Application Procedure/Instructions:
- Deadline for Application
- Official Scholarship Website:
About La Trobe University, Australia:
La Trobe University is a multi-campus university in Victoria, Australia. It was established in 1964 by an Act of Parliament to become the third oldest university in the state of Victoria. The University provides courses that open career doors, an ideal study environment and a friendly community.
La Trobe University gives students the opportunity to study in Melbourne – one of the world’s most student-friendly cities (QS World University Rankings).
At La Trobe University’s Melbourne campus, students enjoy world-class teaching facilities set in a peaceful, green environment. International students have access to a wide range of courses and postgraduate research opportunities, along with English language support and offshore study programs.
About the 2016 La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships to Study in Australia:
Host Institutions: La Trobe University, Melbourne, Victoria; Australia
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2016 La Trobe Academic Excellence Scholarships for International Undergraduate and Graduate Students who wish to pursue their academic careers in Australia.
La Trobe University, a multi-campus university in Victoria, Australia, provides courses that open career doors, an ideal study environment and a friendly community.
La Trobe’s Academic Excellence Scholarships (AES) are targeted towards high achieving international students from all countries across all of La Trobe’s undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- are a citizen of countries other than Australia or New Zealand
- are a commencing international student wanting to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate coursework, full degrees at La Trobe
- have scored a minimum of 85 per cent or equivalent in your previous degree/award
- meet or will meet the University’s academic and English entry requirements at the commencement date of your course (and have received an offer at the time of applying for this scholarship).
All applicants need to meet all criteria above.
You are not eligible if you are starting a Higher Degree by Research, exchange program, Study Abroad program, ELICOS and Foundation Studies program, or Diploma course.
Fields of Study:
Number of Scholarships:
Eligible Countries/Target Groups:
Value of Scholarship/Inclusions:
Maximum period of two semesters (or twelve months)
Continuation of the scholarship into a second semester (where relevant) is subject to satisfactory progress and continued enrolment in the program of study for which the scholarship was awarded. Maintaining a C grade average is required, and satisfactory progress will be monitored.
Recipients of the scholarship would be required to pay for any difference in fees for their first two semesters, fees for the remainder of their course and also Overseas Student Health Cover. These scholarships are not renewable and do not cover living costs.
It is important to visit the official website (see link to it below) for complete information and to access the scholarship application form.
Deadline for Application
There are three closing dates for the three application rounds of Semester 1, 2016 – 11 September 2015, 13 November 2015 and 8 January 2016.
Official Scholarship Website: