Institut de Langues et de Commerce International (ILCI) offers numbers of scholarships to foreign students willing to study MBA in France. Scholarships are awarded in General Management and Luxury Management.
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
Institut de Langues et de Commerce International (ILCI)’s aim is to be a world-class institute and deliver teaching and facilitate learning of the highest quality.
Applicants must have bachelor degree or equivalent and IELTS score should be 6.5.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MBA (BAC+5) program.
Study Subject(s): Scholarships are awarded for MBA in General Management and MBA in Luxury Management.
Scholarship Award: It includes up to 50% of total tuition fee under conditions of eligibility.
Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility: To apply to the ILCI MBA program, applicant must meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• All students on the program need to speak English. If their first language is not English, they will need to prove their fluency.
Nationality: International Students are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor degree or equivalent.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT (Internet based) : 79, TOEFL CBT (Computer-based) : 213 and TOEFL paper 547
How to Apply: Documents required for admission in MBA:
• Resume / CV
• Motivation letter explaining why you chose this course, why our university and why France?
• Recommendation letter
• All academic certificates
• Digital photo
• Passport copy
• Justification of previous job experience (if any)
• English level test (not applicable for native speakers): IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT (Internet based) : 79, TOEFL CBT (Computer-based) : 213 and TOEFL paper 547
Please, send all these documents to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is 31st August 2016.