About the 2016 GoUNESCO Internship Program
Applications are currently ongoing for the 2016 GoUNESCO Internship Program and all interested members of the public are hereby informed of the details.
GoUNESCO makes heritage fun and has inspired thousands of people to travel to world heritage sites and participate in fun travel challenges. GoUNESCO is a UNESCO New Delhi supported initiative that makes heritage and culture more accessible, interesting and fun to everyone
The GoUNESCO Internship Program (GIP) is GoUNESCO’s global student outreach program. This 6 month program promotes awareness of heritage and culture among young people via fun, educative tasks.
- Selected candidates will be awarded an e-Certificate of Appreciation from GoUNESCO
- Exclusive online workshops for skill building, interaction with heritage experts, photographers, travelers
- Networking opportunity with students from across the world
- A great work experience
- Any undergraduate/postgraduate student, who has a passion for travelling and wants to do his part in the preservation of World Heritage Sites, is free to apply
- Any such student, who is interested in our challenge and wants to make it his mission to light the same fire of adventure in other people’s hearts, should definitely apply.
Wednesday, December 30th 2015
No. of Posts:
We will not restrict entry by numbers, course, grades, etc – the only thing that matters is your commitment.
Period of Appointment:
January 10th 2016 to June 30th 2016.
Nature of Work:
Online and offline
1-5 hrs a week
To apply and for more information visit here