RUGIPO 2015/2016 Post HND In Urban and Regional Planning Admission Form
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) 2015/2016 Post-Higher National Diploma (Post-HND) programme in Urban and Regional Planning admission form is now available and all concerned and interested members of the public that wish to apply for the professional programme at Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo are hereby notified.
Recommended – RUGIPO 2015/2016 HND, ND & Pre-ND Admission Details
The management of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic invites application from suitably qualified candidates into admission into the professional postgarduate programme in Urban & Regional Planning. The Post HND programme has been made available for the 2015/2016 academic session.
Who should apply
i) Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) of the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, in the relevant fields of Urban and Regional Planning, Architectural Technology, Estate Management, Building Technology and Quantity Surveying.
ii) Graduates of other recognized Polytechnics, Universities or Colleges of Technology, with background in Environmental Eng.
Duration Of Programme
Method of Application
Application forms are obtainable online at www.rugipo.edu.ng through the purchase of scratch card on the payment of Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N10,500.00) only
the scratch cards for are to be obtainable at the under-listed banks:
i) First Bank Plc (Owo and Alagbaka-Akure Branches);
ii) Wema Bank Plc, Owo
iii) Skye Bank Plc, Owo
iv) Enterprise Bank, Owo.
Similarly, the scratch cards are also available in Post Offices in Ondo, Ekiti, Lagos, Oyo, Edo States, Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Higher Institution Consultancy Centre (HICC) Office, beside the Directorate of Academic Affairs of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo.
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 10 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 10 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 16 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 16 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 16 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 16 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 16 hours ago