Applications are currently ongoing for the Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme for Young Nigerian Graduates. Interested students should see the details below.
Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme Details and FAQs
Wema Bank Plc, commonly known as Wema Bank, is a Nigerian commercial bank. The bank was established on May 2, 1945, as a private limited liability company (under the old name of Agbonmagbe Bank Limited). Wema Bank is Nigeria’s longest surviving indigenous Bank. It was granted a commercial banking license and commenced banking activities during the same year. Wema Bank converted to a public limited liability company in 1987. In 1990, the bank was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange. It trades under the symbol: WEMABANK. It was granted a Universal Banking License in February 2001.
Wema Bank has opened applications for its 2018 Full-time position Graduate Trainee Recruitment programme for Nigerian graduates.
When is the application deadline?
31st July 2018
Who is eligible?
In which host country will I intern?
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible?
- Qualification: University Degree with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division. Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Age: Not older than 26 years.
- Communication Skills: Advanced competency in oral and written English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrable and proven interpersonal skills, including the ability to work and interact with people regardless of age, sex, background, religion, race, or origin.
- Flexibility: Be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Analytical Skills: Ability to apply strategic thought process to complex business challenges and to develop innovative, yet practical, solutions.
- Commitment and Aspiration: Be committed to the growth and achievement of personal and corporate goals.
How to Apply for the Wema Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- All fresh graduates with a minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division and have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme are encouraged to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All eligible candidates will be invited for a Computer-Based Test (CBT). This is the preliminary phase of our entry-level recruitment process. Once successful, they are scheduled for the next phase of the process, leading eventually (for successful candidates) to an exciting career with the Bank.
- Note: State “Graduate Trainee Recruitment” as the subject of your email