Latest: UNILAG Vacancy for the Dr. Mike Adenuga Professorial Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies, 2019
- Latest: UNILAG Vacancy for the Dr. Mike Adenuga Professorial Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies, 2019
- Job Description:
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Conditions of Service:
- Method of Application:
- Closing Date:
- Earlier: UNILAG Recruitment for Vacant Academic Positions, 2018
- UNILAG Recruitment Details
The University of Lagos invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the Dr Mike Adenuga (Jnr.) Professorial Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies.
The occupier of the Dr Mike Adenuga (Jnr.) Professorial Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies shall be expected to teach and supervise existing or newly designed courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels in Entrepreneurship and carry out research in any specialized area of Entrepreneurship.
He/She shall deliver, from time to time, Public Lectures in Entrepreneurship to stimulate and enhance Industry/Academia cooperation through the use of research findings in Entrepreneurship. In addition to the regular public lectures, the occupier of the Dr Mike Adenuga (Jnr.) Professorial Chair in Entrepreneurial Studies must deliver a Special Annual Lecture. He/She must also deliver a Special Terminal Public Lecture on his/her accomplishments at the end of the tenure.
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must possess:
- A good first degree and a Ph.D in Entrepreneurship or Business Administration (specialization in Entrepreneurship) from a reputable University.
- Not less than ten (10) years of teaching and research experience from the date of appointment as Lecturer II in a University.
- Must have been an Associate Professor for at least three (3) years or Senior Lecturer for at least six (6) years at the time of application.
- An impeccable record of teaching and Continuing Research in Entrepreneurship.
- Administrative and academic leadership skills as well as communication and interpersonal skills. He/She must be of proven integrity.
- Appreciable evidence of scholarly publications in reputable national and international journals.
The successful applicant, on being appointed, would be addressed as “Dr Mike Adenuga (Jnr.) Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies.”
An enhanced basic salary package (i.e CONUASS 7 plus 20% mark-up). Other perquisites include:
- Transport (car and driver)
- Research Allowance
- Journal Allowance
- Learned Society subscription allowance
- Local Transport and Travelling
- Books and Periodicals
- Housing Allowance
The Chair has a tenure of two years in the first instance and may be renewed for another two years.
Conditions of Service:
As contained in the University of Lagos Conditions Of Service governing Senior Staff.
Method of Application:
Applicants should submit three bound copies of publications along with ten (10) copies of detailed application and curriculum vitae. The CV should include:
- Names in full
- Place and Date of Birth
- Home Address
- Postal Address
- Telephone No. (Landline/Mobile)
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children
- Secondary and Post-Secondary Education (including dates and institutions)
- Academic and Professional Qualification (including distinctions and credit with dates)
- Statement of experience
- Detailed list of publications
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and Addresses of three referees
- Proposed date of availability for duties, if appointed.
All applicants are to visit recruitment.unilag.edu.ng to complete the online application and attach the acknowledgement print-out to their written application.
Application and supporting materials (10 copies) should be submitted to the Deputy Registrar, Human Resource Management Department, University of Lagos, not later than six weeks from the date of this publication.
Further enquiries should be directed to:
The Director Deputy Registrar
Office of Advancement Human Resource Management Department,
Top Floor, 2nd Floor, Senate House,
Bookshop Building, University of Lagos.
University of Lagos. Mobile No: 08029914599
Mobile No: 08090646986 E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Earlier: UNILAG Recruitment for Vacant Academic Positions, 2018
UNILAG Recruitment for Vacant Academic Positions Invitation: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for various vacant academic positions in the University of Lagos, a tertiary institution of higher learning located in the West African sub-region.
UNILAG Recruitment Details
Vacancies exist in the Faculties of Arts, Education, Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Pharmacy, Law, Science, Social Sciences, College of Medicine.
Applicants and supporting materials should be forwarded to: The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources Management Department), Second Floor, Senate House, University of Lagos, Akoka indicating the post for which application is made at the top left corner of the envelope.
Applicants are expected to visit recruitment.unilag.edu.ng to complete the online application and attach the acknowledgement print-out to the hard copy of their application.
The application should reach the Deputy Registrar (Human Resources Management Department) not later than forty-two (42) days from the date of this publication.
In addition to stating names and addresses of three Referees, applicants should request their referees to forward references on their behalf to: The Deputy Registrar (Human Resources Management Department), University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos.
For details, including the salary, method of application, etc, kindly visit this web address.