Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program for young Nigerian Graduates. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program Details and FAQs
Do you wish to join a vibrant team of some of the best minds in the country? Air start your career and enjoy your journey to greatness! Are you interested in a world that aligns your passion, where talents are nurtured and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment?
If yes… Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program
When is the application deadline?
December 7th 2018
Qualities Sought For:
We seek candidates with the following qualities:
- Takes responsibility and Ownership
Basic Qualifications and Requirements
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying
Java, XML, Android Development, Git , HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries(Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… Etc.
How to Apply for the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program
You will be invited to go through the following steps:
- Step 1: Computer Based Test
- Step 2: Pre-Assesment center and Documentation
- Step 3: Assessment center
- Step 4: Final Interview.
- Step 5: Foundation School