Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Internship,. Interested students should see the details below.
Procter & Gamble OND Internship Details and FAQs
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 181 years globally and 25 years in Nigeria.
Job: A Student Program/Seminar
Primary Location: NG-Lagos-Lagos
When is the application deadline?
Where is the internship location?
Who is eligible for the programme?
The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates with Finance & Accounting or Economics background looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
• Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in Finance & Accounting or Economics background)
• Candidates must have at least 1 year free period for the Internship program
• Strong academic results
• Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
• Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
• Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
What is the selection criteria?
Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for an interview. You can also join the P & G Facebook page: www.facebook.com/PGCareersNigeria to learn more about the company. We wish you all the best with your application!
What are the required qualifications?
Fresh OND graduates (in the fields of Finance & Accounting / Economics) looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment at Procter & Gamble.
How to Apply for the
To apply, visit the link below: