Oando Paid Internship Invitation: Audacious, passionate, tenacious, driven, self-motivated, intelligent, innovative, team player, fast learner – is this you? Are you a recent graduate looking for a new challenge in one of Nigeria’s leading indigenous oil and gas companies? Do you think you have what it takes to be one of the #HumansOfOando? If yes, keep reading!
Oando Paid Internship Details and FAQs
The Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme #OandoGAP is a unique opportunity for the company to recruit and develop recent graduates who we believe have the potential to become future leaders, and in the medium to long term strengthen the local oil and gas talent pipeline.
It is strictly an 18-month programme, where individuals will get on the job structured learning and training from some of the best minds the industry has to offer; all to better prepare them for a bright future within the sector.
When is the application deadline?
21st October, 2019.
Which countries are eligible?
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible?
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following areas/disciplines:
- For Commercial Learning Opportunities: Economics, Business Administration and other Business-related degrees.
- For Technical Learning Opportunities: Engineering and Geosciences.
- Not older than 26 years by January 01, 2020.
- Must have completed NYSC
- 0 – 2 years of work experience
What are the benefits?
- At Oando, we believe that life is what you make of it and this is what drives our spirit of audacity and tenacity. We create an unmatched opportunity to do more than you ever thought possible, in an environment that fosters growth, enables you actualize your ideas and recognizes individual contributions while actively promoting teamwork.
- You will be given the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry to develop critical technical and commercial skills required to thrive in the oil and gas sector.
- We offer a competitive entry-level salary package and other benefits which include a pension scheme and health care for self and dependents of your choice. If you are looking for a fun and inclusive work environment where you can make an impact, join our team on the journey of changing the African narrative!
How to Apply for the Oando Paid Internship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should visit: www.oandoplc.com/oandogap/ to apply.
- You can only apply for one position as multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- The Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme will run for 18 months only.