IBM Digital Nation Africa Awareness Internship Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the IBM Digital Nation Africa Awareness Internship for Students and Graduates. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
IBM Digital Nation Africa Awareness Internship Details and FAQs
- IBM Digital Nation Africa Awareness Internship Details and FAQs
- How to Apply for the Programme
- About IBM
IBM Digital Nation Africa Awareness Internship is now open for Nigerian students and graduates to apply.
When is the application deadline?
Which countries are eligible for the scholarship?
In which host country will the awardees be studying?
What are the responsibilities?
- Manage D-NA Ambassadors to reach the agreed on weekly new D-NA users ( for up to 6 months)
- D-NA Orientations and how to promote D-NA to University students.
- Agree on actions ambassadors are planning to do to help promote D-NA
- Monitor and control the progress on daily/weekly and monthly basis
- Brainstorming for new ideas with the his assigned team based on university or institution’s needs
- Give the needed adhoc support to ambassadors (phone calls, emails, F2F meetings, …etc)
- Handle D-NA event preparation via a focal point in the University Relations team
- Report results on a weekly basis and any issues with a focal point in the University Relations team
- Work with other interns and the University Relations PM in charge for new ideas for expansion and propagation (weekly meeting)
What is the category of this opportunity?
What are the selection criteria?
Senior University students and Fresh graduates with very Good :
- Time management skills
- Orchestrators /Good team players
- Communication ,Negotiation and Presentation skills
How many positions are available?
How to Apply for the Programme
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, United States, with operations in over 170 countries. The company began in 1911 as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company (CTR) and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924. IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2018) for 25 consecutive years. Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). The IBM mainframe, exemplified by the System/360, was the dominant computing platform during the 1960s and 1970s.