Latest: Guaranty Trust Bank Internship for OND Graduates, 2019
- Latest: Guaranty Trust Bank Internship for OND Graduates, 2019
- GTB OND Internship Programme Requirements:
- How to Apply for GTBank Internship:
- Earlier: Guaranty Trust Bank Internship for Undergraduate Students and Fresh Graduates
- Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme Details and FAQs
- How to Apply for the Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme
The Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) is offering internship program offers to OND graduates to enable them gain industry experience and on-the-job training in banking operations by supporting the day-to-day activities of its Transaction Services team whilst learning best-in-class banking processes and procedures.
The internship program is a great way to start a career in banking and develop workplace skills for the future.
Are you ready to take advantage of the exciting opportunity to intern with the Proudly African and Truly International Institution? Kindly see requirements below to kick start a banking career with GTBank.
Location: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTB) unique branches nationwide.
Duration: 12 months.
GTB OND Internship Programme Requirements:
- One-year industrial attachment letter from a polytechnic
- WAEC/NECO certificate
- Birth certificate
- School Identity card
- GTBank – 1 Guarantor (Full-time employees only)
- Other Organisations – 2 Guarantors (Full-time employees only)
- Good communication skills
- Basic numerical skills
- Willingness to learn.
How to Apply for GTBank Internship:
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Earlier: Guaranty Trust Bank Internship for Undergraduate Students and Fresh Graduates
Applications are currently ongoing for the Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme for Undergraduate Students and Fresh Graduates. Interested members of the public should see the details below.
Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme Details and FAQs
At Guaranty Trust Bank, emphasis is placed on growing talents. We offer internship opportunities for students and graduates to learn from a world-class organization. Our internship programmes will enable you to gather technical expertise and personal skills which will enable you to make an impact in your career and benefit from vital on-the-job experience. Its a great way to explore the career choices that lie ahead of you.
When is the application deadline?
What are the eligibility criteria?
Our criteria for internship programme is as detailed below. Candidate must:
- Be no more than twenty-six (26) years of age
- Have completed WAEC/NECO with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English
- Have a minimum of 2.5 CGPA
- Have 1 Guarantor (GTBank) or 2 Guarantors (Other organizations as listed in the application form)*
Also See: Shell Internship and Industrial Training (IT) for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Your guarantor must be a full/core staff of the organization he/she works for.
- You are expected to provide a clear copy of your guarantor’s work ID card.
- Download and fill the guarantor’s form, you will be required to upload a scanned copy of the filled form during application
How to Apply for the Guaranty Trust Bank Internship Programme
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Documents Required (To be Uploaded) During Application
- Check the table information below for documents required to complete application process as applies to you (OND Internship, University (SIWES) Programme, Vacation Job or Pre-NYSC candidates):
- Birth Certificate
- Valid Means of ID Card
- WAEC/NECO Certificate or Online PrintOut (must include 5 credits inclusive of Mathematics and English Language)
- School ID Card
- IT Letter (candidates that are looking for Vacation Job or waiting for nysc (Pre-NYSC) would not upload this document)
- Statement of Results (Candidates waiting for NYSC would not upload this document)
- School Certificate/Statement of Final Result (Only candidates waiting for NYSC would upload this document)
- 1 Passport Photograph (with White Background)
- Guarantor Form
- Guarantor’s Official ID Card
For more information, visit the link below: