Applications are currently ongoing for the Flutterwave Technical Heroes Internship for Young Leaders in Nigeria. Interested students should see the details below.
Flutterwave Internship Three-Month Programme Details and FAQs
- Flutterwave Internship Three-Month Programme Details and FAQs
- How to Apply for the Flutterwave Internship Three-Month Programme
Flutterwave is scaling its vision to be the gateway connecting Africa to the Global economy. Technical Heroes are at the core of this drive, working with every team across the organisation to make sure we support merchants across all end to end operations that allow our merchant to achieve success using our products. While helping merchants and developers, technical heroes would work closely with the engineering team, operations team, finance team, Sales and customer success team as we manage risk, improve our products and make our users happy.
The internship would be split into remote and onsite positions, and we would be providing 24/7 round the clock integration support ensuring that our customers have a stellar Flutterwave experience.
If you are constantly curious, good with multiple programming languages, love writing on new technical discoveries, a fast learner and love finding out the why? to things, we want to hear from you!
- Provide round the clock support.
- Create integration answers/articles on all popular technical channels (Stackoverflow, github, codementor, scotch.io, Hackernews, radar, slack, skype etc.)
- Perform API management and testing.
- Optimize our internal and external documentation across our products.
- Create API tutorial videos, articles, and blog content.
- Do Technical writing.
- Build 3rd party plugins.
- Work as an API/Product evangelist showing developers new ways to use our solutions every day.
- Work on Developer tools & community management.
- Build internal tools to help us stellar service to our customers.
Flutterwave has opened applications for its 3 months Internship Program.
When is the application deadline?
27th July, 2018
Where is the location I will be interning?
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible?
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 12 weeks at Flutterwave.
- Participants must be 18 years or older by the start of the program.
Flutterwave is looking for people who:
- Have done active software development for at least 1 year
- Have working knowledge of APIs
- Have great analytical skills, enjoy talking about technical concepts and would be comfortable explaining how Rave and other Flutterwave products work to a group of people.
- Can empathise with users and quickly understand the problem they are facing.
- Ability to understand key business process across the organisation that leads to merchant success.
- Basic Working knowledge for how payment processing works.
- Can write Technical articles and proofread.
- Have good communication skills, you did be interacting with all teams.
- Have been part of a dev community for at least 1 year is a nice to have.
- Having a few well written technical articles under your belt is a nice to have.
- People Jedi, love for people and helping them solve problems
What are the benefits of the award?
- Free Breakfast and Lunch
- Limited Remote work option
- Flexible work hours
- Awesome Work Gear
- Professional development
What is the duration of the program?
How to Apply for the Flutterwave Internship Three-Month Programme
- Resume or CV: Uploaded to the application in PDF or Word format with size not more than 2MB
- Complete the form with the requested details
- Links to previous projects and initiatives (if any) should be appended to the application form in the provided field