Eko Distribution Training Programme has been announced: Application are currently being invited for the 2018 Eko Distribution Training Programme. Interested young Nigerians should see the details below.
Eko Distribution Training Programme Details and FAQs
Eko Distribution Training Programme (EDTP) is designed to develop a workforce of home grown talent pool to raise a new generation of talents and leaders that will drive our on-going transformation as the leading and customer centric utility in Africa.
A carefully designed accelerated 6 months training program which combines both technical and non- technical curricular via a customized program of in-class training, on the job training, continuous feedback and supportive team members.
When is the application deadline?
3rd September, 2018
What are the requirements?
Category 1: Graduate Trainee
0-3 years of experience.
Category 2: Mid-Level
4-7 years of experience.
Category 3: Experienced
Over 8 years of experience.
- First degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Accounting and any other related courses.
- Minimum of Second class upper degree from recognised Universities.
- Or second class lower degree with Master’s Degree in relevant discipline
- A professional certification will be a distinct advantage
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
What are the key competencies?
Proficiency in but not limited to the following areas:
- Literacy and numeracy
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Oral and written communication
- Creative and problem-solving abilities
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Ability to apply discipline, knowledge and concepts
- Technological Savviness
- Microsoft word, Excel and Power point
- Interpersonal and customer service skills
- Leadership skills
For More Information, visit the webpage below: