EMDP Application Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP) for Young Nigerians 2019. Interested Nigerians should see if they qualify to apply below.
Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP) Details and FAQs
- Ecobank Management Development Programme (EMDP) Details and FAQs
Ecobank Nigeria has launched the Ecobank Management Development Programme, a 21-month intensive program with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects to raise a new generation of leaders for the Pan African Bank.
The EMDP – Ecobank Management Development Programme is an intensive program designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank. Candidates that undergo this program will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
- 21-month program with a combination of structured training, business-driven assignments and on-the-job projects, where candidates will gain valuable experience across the entire Ecobank Group
- International & Intra-affiliate experience – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities
- A robust selection process which includes assessment centers, team projects etc.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring
When is the application deadline?
January 5th 2019
Which countries are eligible for the programme?
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible?
- Graduates not more than 28 years old by December 2018
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
- First degree in any discipline from a reputable institution with minimum of ‘Second Class Upper’
- MBA, MSc & MA Graduates from international and reputable local institutions (Full-time study)
- Maximum 1-2 Years work experience
- Commitment to career in Financial Services
- Excellent in verbal and written communication (Ability to speak French will be an added advantage
What are the benefits?
- Opportunity to build a career with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Consistent learning and development opportunities
What is the duration of the programme?