Custodian Investment Graduate Trainee Programme Invitation: Applications are currently ongoing for the Custodian Investment Plc. (CIP) Graduate Trainee Programme for young Nigerians. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
Custodian Investment Plc. Graduate Trainee Programme Details
Custodian Investment Plc (CIP) is a financial services group with interests in Asset Management, General Insurance, Life Insurance, Trusteeship and Pension Fund Administration located at Custodian House, 16A Commercial Ave, Sabo Yaba, Lagos.
The Company is managed by a Board comprising thoroughbred professionals with proven track records in their various fields of endeavour, who brings broad and deep insights derived from several years of fruitful and eventful years of experience to bear on the direction of the Company.
The Custodian Graduate Trainee Program (CGTP) is an intensive and unique program for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a career within the financial services industry. If you are driven, confident and enthusiastic, then the CGTP is for YOU!
The Ideal candidate should
- Be analytical with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative, result-oriented and an out of the box thinker
- Possess a University degree in any discipline with a minimum of a Second Class Upper
- Not be more that 25 years by December 31 2018
- Have concluded the mandatory NYSC programe by December 31 2018.
If you meet all of the above, follow the link below to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.