British American Tobacco Recruitment: Applications are currently ongoing for the British American Tobacco Global Graduate Program for Young Leaders. Interested students can see the details and apply if eligible.
British American Tobacco Global Graduate Program Details and FAQs
- British American Tobacco Global Graduate Program Details and FAQs
Our Global Graduate Programme (Finance) enables you develop exceptional commercial skills, equipping you with a deep understanding of the dynamics of the market you operate in. It offers you the opportunity to challenge yourself on international projects, network with graduates from around the world and strengthen your leadership skills, through participation in our Global Academy and with the support of your dedicated Coach and Mentor.
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a Global Graduate (Finance) to join our team in Nigeria.
When is the application deadline?
17th November 2018
What is the category of this opportunity?
How do I know if I’m eligible?
- Are you a recent university graduate within the last 3 years, with a high-performance academic track record – minimum of Second Class Upper division or equivalent?
- Have you completed your National Youth Service (NYSC) or equivalent for other countries?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French?
- Are you ambitious, resilient and more proactive than others when it comes to learning new things?
An inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT Nigeria. The question is; Are you up to the challenge?
Show what you’re made of… Join our 2018 Global Graduate Programme
How many positions are available?
What are the benefits of the award?
This is a real job from day one. One in a tough and fast-paced environment that will stretch you to the limits – you’ll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months!