Get Free Business Education Online at These 10 Places
We all want to get a lot of things free. Many things often offered free to us are usually not that important. In the case of education, we all know that education enlightens our mind and makes us more useful to our society. I just thought I should share this great opportunity offered at Study.com. ... Continue Reading
We all want to get a lot of things free. Many things often offered free to us are usually not that important. In the case of education, we all know that education enlightens our mind and makes us more useful to our society. I just thought I should share this great opportunity offered at Study.com. Check out 10 places you can get free business education online.
What Study.com Does
The cost of college education is skyrocketing, rising faster than inflation — faster even than health care costs. Study.com is building the solution: online courses that lead to real college credit — credit that is already accepted at over 2,900 colleges and universities.
Other websites just repurpose existing college materials and throw them up on the web. They think this model leads to a poor learning experience and they are doing something very different.
We’re completely re-imagining online education as a visually stimulating, engaging, multi-media experience made specifically for the web user, and we’re building our courses from the ground up. Over 50 world-class educators, video editors, and animators are working to create the fun and engaging 10-minute video lessons that make up each course. More than 1 million students have flocked to our courses, and both students and instructors alike are hungry for more.
Soon our courses will cover all the material that is taught in the first two years of college… and we don’t plan to stop there. We already have several courses completed, so we invite you to explore our course catalog and start learning now. Once you’ve mastered the material, sign up for your exam and earn credit that transfers.
Our courses offer students a real solution to the rising cost of college — a solution that they can take advantage of right now to avoid student debt.
Getting a business education doesn’t have to be expensive. An increasing number of colleges, universities and even nonprofit organizations offer free business courses online. Find out how you can sign up for these courses and what you can get from them.
Online Business Courses for Credit
- Management Basics – Study different managers’ roles and examine the four functions of management.
- Leading in Organizations – This chapter explores the difference between leadership and management and how the two work together. Various leadership styles are also covered.
- Marketing Philosophies and Ethics – Learn about marketing versus sales, corporate responsibility and cause-related marketing.
- Consumer Decision Making – Topics include consumer behavior theory, the purchase process, cognitive dissonance and consumer buying influences.
- Network Systems Technology – Examine client/server systems, network operating systems and wireless computing devices in this chapter.
- Systems Development – Subjects include life cycles, graphical user interfaces, application development processes and project management tools.
Free Online Non-Credited Business Courses
MIT OpenCourseWare – Sloan School of Management (mit.edu)
The U.S. Small Business Administration (sba.gov)
The Free Nonprofit Micro-eMBA Program (managementhelp.org)
London School of Business and Finance
My Own Business – (myownbusiness.com)
University of California Irvine (uci.edu)
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis
- Introduction to Project Management
- Training and Human Resources Development