Jide, Jude and Jane were the best three students in Physics, Chemistry and Biolo...
QuestionJide, Jude and Jane were the best three students in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
The best student had an average of 72%
Which two pieces of information can be correct as to who the best candidate was?
1. Jude scored less than 72% in only Biology
2. Jide did better than Jude in Physics and Chemistry but both had same score in Biology.
3. Jane was better than the boys in Biology and Chemistry but had same score as Jide in Chemistry
4. All three had A grades in the three subjects.
A) 1 and 4
B) 2 and 3
C) 2 and 4
D) 3 and 4
The correct answer is D.
More Past Questions:
- English Language
- Christian Religious Knowledge
- Literature In English
- Agricultural Science
- Islamic Religious Knowledge
- Further Mathematics
- Current Affairs
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- Home Economics
- Sweet Sixteen
- Fine Arts