Which of the following is not a characteristic of the image formed in a plane mi...
QuestionWhich of the following is not a characteristic of the image formed in a plane mirror?
A) The same size as the object
B) As far behind the mirror as the object is in front
D) Laterally inverted
The correct answer is C.
- Laterally inverted (left is right and right is left)
- Image distance = object distance
- The image is virtual and erect
Real images are not formed in plane mirrors.
More Past Questions:
- English Language
- Christian Religious Knowledge
- Literature In English
- Agricultural Science
- Islamic Religious Knowledge
- Further Mathematics
- Current Affairs
- Civic Education
- Computer Studies
- Home Economics
- Sweet Sixteen
- Fine Arts