Oral English Pedagogue for SSCE, UTME and Post UTME Candidates
The solutions for many of life’s problems are usually very simple solutions. It struck me the first day I learnt that a cube of sugar placed on the tongue could immediately revive a person that has fainted as a result of very low blood sugar. Here is a simple solution to your problems in the ... Continue Reading
The solutions for many of life’s problems are usually very simple solutions. It struck me the first day I learnt that a cube of sugar placed on the tongue could immediately revive a person that has fainted as a result of very low blood sugar.
Here is a simple solution to your problems in the test of orals in SSCE, UTME and Post-UTME. Have you been encountering problems in Oral English? Having you been finding it difficult to break the hard nuts of phonology and phonetics?
Then, the Oral English Pedagogue, a book on Test of Orals written by a seasoned teacher who works with the Federal Capital Territory Secondary Education Board with over ten years of experience is your solution.
Oral English Pedagogue for Secondary Schools, WASSCE, UTME and Post-UTME Candidates
About the Oral English Pedagogue
Oral English Pedagogue is a unique text that stemmed from yearning for excellence in Test of Orals in certificate and matriculation examinations. Its thirteen chapters contain topics that are core to evaluation of knowledge in English phonology at secondary school level.
The book provides a practical research-based succor to the challenge of Test of Orals that many candidates encounter in the examination hall.
With the copious examples and the evaluation exercises, teachers of English language will also find this book invaluable for lesson preparation.
Above all, its practical approach to dealing with syllabic stress will go a long way to prepare students for success in any examination challenge.
About the Author
Opeifa Olasunkanmi studied English Education in Lagos State University, Ojoo. He is a sound teacher of English Language with over a decade experience in teaching and preparing candidates for certificate and matriculation examinations.
He works with the Federal Capital Territory Secondary School Education Board. He currently teaches at Government Day Secondary School, Karu.
Get Your Copy Now and Secure Your Success in the Command of Oral English
- Masco Bookshop, Transformer Bus Stop, Jikwoyi Phase 1, Abuja or Contact 08034312852
- Polly Bookshop, Shop 7 ECWA Plaza, Near ECWA Clinic, Karu Market, Abuja or Contact 08033661552
- Paddy Bookshop, Phase 1, Before Transformer, Jikwoyi Road, Abuja
- Central Bookshop, Karu Village, Opposite ECWA Bible School Abuja
- Solace Bookshop, Opposite Karu Market, Jikwoyi Road, Karu, Abuja or Contact 08100131431
For Delivery to any part of the Country:
You have any of the following available options to request for the book and get it delivered to your location in any part of the country.
- Contact the author, Opeifa Olasunkanmi, 08131086071
- Pay to the author’s account and send your address to the same contact for quick delivery, 08131086071. Here are the account details you can pay into (still feel free to contact him on the same line for any form of verification and questions):
Account Name: OPEIFA OLASUNKANMI
Account Number: 6235423916
Bank: FIDELITY BANK
See more updates from:
- JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Universities - 19136 views
- WAEC GCE 2018 Jan/Feb Examination Timetable Released - 2729 views
- BUK Direct Entry Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2249 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 1st Batch Admission List Released On School Portal – 2017/2018 - 2172 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 2nd Batch Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 1723 views