OOU Updates – Matriculation Date and Postgraduate Admission Form
The University is operated on a multiple-campus basis. The Main Campus in Ago-Iwoye is popularly called Permanent Site (PS) by the students and a Mini Campus which is home to the Science Department. Agriculture is in Aiyetoro, Engineering is in Ibogun, Medicine is in Shagamu and Pharmacy and Biochemistry in Ikenne.
OOU 2014/2015 Matriculation Ceremony Date Announced:
The management of Olabisi Onabanjo University(OOU) has announced the matriculation ceremony details for the newly admitted students for the 2014/2015 Academic Session and the ceremony will hold as follows:
Date: Wednesday, 25th March,. 2015
Venue: Lecture Theatre II, Main Campus.
About seven thousand, seven hundred and seventy-two (7,772) fresh men were lucky to be given admission across the Colleges and Faculties in the four Campuses of the University.
This figure includes UTME and Direct Entry candidates. The Ceremony would be presided over by the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Saburi Adejimi Adesanya in the presence of other Principal Officers. Provosts and Deans are expected to present their students for the mandatory matriculation oath taking while all matriculants are expected to be seated by 10.00am.
OOU Matriculation Gown Collection Details
All College/Faculty Officers are expected to collect academic gowns for their fresh students from the Directorate of Students’ Affairs between Monday, March 16 and 23, 2015.
To this end, each fresh student is expected to pay the sum of one thousand Naira (N1,000.00) through the Point-of-Sales Machine (POS) and obtain receipt for the collection of the academic gown at their various Colleges/Faculties.
After the ceremony, each College/Faculty Officer shall be required to return the following to the Directorate of students’ Affairs on or before Wednesday, April 1, 2015.
- All the academic gowns collected
- Comprehensive list of students who collected the academic gowns
- Original copies of receipt as evidence of payment made by students .
It is important to ensure full compliance with the above directive.
OOU Postgraduate Admission Form 2014/15 Deadline Extended:
The Olabisi Onabanjo University has announced that the sale of the 2014/2015 Postgraduate Admission forms had been extended for two weeks. The new deadline takes effect from Friday, 13th March — Friday 27th March, 2015.
The Vice-Chancellor approved the extension to avail prospective applicants who are yet to purchase the forms more opportunity to do so.
How To Apply For Admission Into OOU PG School – 2014/15
Application forms into OOU gradate school are to be purchased with the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10.000.00) via Point of Sales (POS) Centres located at the Postgraduate School, Main Campus, Ago-Iwoye or any of the designated POS Centres in all campuses of the University (i.e. Ayetoro, Ibogun and Ikenne/Sagamu).
Applicants are then to log on to: http://pgs.00uagoiwove.edu.ng/ portal/application/a tplv.php and fill the form as required twenty-four (24) hours after payment. Prospective applicants are urged to make better use of this deadline to purchase their forms as urgently required.
See more updates from:
- JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Nigerian Universities and Polytechnics - 26 mins ago
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 17 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 18 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 24 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 24 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 24 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 1 day ago