OAU Adjusts 2014/2015 Resumption Date
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) management have announced that the resumption date for the 2014/2015 academic session has been adjusted. Staff and Students of the institution are hereby notified of the changes.
The authorities and management of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, wishes to inform all staff and students of the University that a new date has been approved for the resumption of academic activities for 2014/2015 session.
Fresh students are to resume on Sunday, 17th May, 2015 while Returning students resumes Sunday, 31st May, 2015. Lectures for Harmattan Semester will commence on Monday, 1st June, 2015.
See the official document below as pasted on the University’s notice board.
OLD ACADEMIC CALENDAR [Now Invalid]
April 6, 2015 – On-Line Screening for fresh student Commences.
May 3, 2015 – Fresh Students come into Residence for 2014/2015 Harmattan Semester.
May 4, 2015 – On-Line Registration for Courses for 2014/2015 Harmattan Semester Commences.
May 4- May 10, 2015 – Orientation Week for Fresh Students.
May 11 – May 15, 2015 – Clearance at Faculty and Admission Offices.
May 10, 2014 – Returning Undergraduate Resume.
May 11, 2015 – Harmattan Semester Lectures Begin
May 20, 2015 – Faculty/ Student Colloquium
June 2, 2015 – End of Normal Registration for courses
June 3, 2015 – Late Registration with Penalty
June 16, 2015 – End of Late Registration with Penalty
June 16, 2015 – MATRICULATION
The Obafemi Awolowo University is a comprehensive public institution established in 1962 as The University of Ife. The University is situated on a vast expanse of land totaling 11,861 hectares in Ile-Ife, Osun State, southwest of Nigeria.
The University comprises the central campus, the student residential area, the staff quarters and a Teaching and Research Farm. The central campus comprises the academic, administrative units and service centers. The student residential area are made up of 10 undergraduate hostels and a postgraduate hall of residence. Many restaurants are located here. There is a power station, a dam and a water treatment plant.
Courtesy: Nigerian Scholars
See more updates from:
- UNIMAID NYSC Pre-Mobilization List for 2018 Batch A - 18 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Admission List Released for 2017/2018 (Batch B Added) - 18 hours ago
- FUTO Notice to 2017/2018 New Redistributed SMAT Students - 19 hours ago
- UNN Postgraduate Screening CBT Schedule (Supplementary III) for 2017/2018 - 19 hours ago
- UNIPORT Notice to 2017/2018 Newly Admitted Students on Orientation and Matriculation - 19 hours ago
- FUAM Sandwich Admission Details For 2017/2018 Contact Session - 2 days ago
- IAUE NYSC Mobilization List for Batch A, 2018 Senate Approved - 2 days ago