NYSC Orientation Date For 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Exercise Announced
The Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) wishes to inform all prospective Corps members that the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream 2 Orientation Course has been scheduled to commence on Tuesday, 16th January, 2018 nationwide.
Highlights of the exercise are as follows:
- Registration /verification: Tuesday, 16th to Thursday, 18th January, 2018.
- Closing ceremony: Monday, 5th February, 2018.
Prospective Corps members are expected to log on to the NYSC Portal to commence printing of their Call-up letters soon. They are advised to watch out for information on the printing of call-up letters shortly.
PCMs are advised to report promptly to the Orientation camps in their states of deployment at the camp addresses indicated in their call-up letters.
Management also wishes to thank all stakeholders in exercising patience for this new date and wishes all prospective Corps members a hitch free orientation exercise.
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 10 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 11 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 16 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 16 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 16 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 17 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 17 hours ago