NYSC 2017 Batch ‘A’ Orientation Course – Registration Requirements & Important Notices Released
The 2017 Batch ‘A’ (Stream I) Orientation Course is scheduled to commence in all the NYSC Orientation Camps nationwide as follows:
i. Commencement of Registration: Tuesday, 23rd May, 2017.
ii. Cut-off date for Registration: 12 midnight, Wednesday, 24th May, 2017.
iii. Swearing-In Ceremony: Thursday, 25th May, 2017.
iv. Official Closing Ceremony: Monday, 12th June, 2017.
PROSPECTIVE CORPS MEMBERS POSTED TO BORNO STATE ARE TO REPORT FOR THE ORIENTATION PROGRAMME IN THE CAMP VENUE INDICATED IN THEIR CALL-UP LETTERS.
All prospective corps members slated for the 2017 Batch ‘A’ Stream One Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up Letters.
Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their traveling Passport for Identification as well as their Transcript for verification.
In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit, thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action.
Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
NYSC Requirements For Registration:
(a) Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line.
(b) Statement of Results endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
(c) School Identity Card, including traveling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
(d) Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
(e) Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
(f) In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
We wish you journey mercies as you proceed to your respective states of deployment.
See more updates from:
- JAMB 2018 UTME: What This Year’s Official JAMB Cut Off Mark Might Be - 10 hours ago
- UNILAG Cut Off Mark for Mass Communication – UTME and Departmental Cut Off - 11 hours ago
- More 2018 JAMB Results Have Been Released – See How to Check Your Results - 16 hours ago
- UNILORIN Admission Into 2018 Sandwich Programmes For Contact Session Announced - 16 hours ago
- UNILORIN First Harmattan Semester Continuous Assessment Time-table For 100 and 200 Level - 16 hours ago
- ABU Orientation Schedule For Fresh Students – 2017/2018 Academic Session - 17 hours ago
- Ajayi Crowther University Notice to Students on Easter Break and Mid-Semester Exams - 17 hours ago