NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ (Stream II) Printing Of Call-Up Letter And Orientation Details Announced
The NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course is scheduled to hold in Fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps only, namely; Abia, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Enugu, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Plateau, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and the FCT. The Orientation Course is to commence as follows; (a) Commencement and Registration: Tuesday 16th January, 2018 (b) ... Continue Reading
The NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course is scheduled to hold in Fifteen (15) NYSC Orientation Camps only, namely; Abia, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Enugu, Sokoto, Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Plateau, Lagos, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and the FCT. The Orientation Course is to commence as follows;
(a) Commencement and Registration: Tuesday 16th January, 2018
(b) Cut-off date for Registration: Midnight Wednesday,17th January, 2018
(c) Swearing-In Ceremony: Thursday, 18th January, 2018
(d) Closing: Monday, 5th February, 2018
- All prospective corps members for the 2017 Batch ‘B’ Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective Camps as stated on their Call-up letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the Camp with their travelling Passport for Identification as well as their Certificate/Transcript for verification.
- In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the Corps member who collected the Call-up letter from his/her Institution is advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Court Affidavit and thereafter, report to the Institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letters as many times as they want in the case of loss.
- Prospective Corps Members are to note that their states of deployment may differ from their orientation camp venue, hence; they must take careful note of their respective orientation camp venue before proceeding to camp.
REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION:
(a) Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
(b) Statement of Result endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature.
(c) School Identity Card, including travelling Passport for Foreign-trained graduates.
(d) Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists and Optometrists are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
(e) Prospective Corps members should go to Camp with Functional Account Number and Bank Verification Number (BVN) to facilitate online payment of entitlements.
(f) In addition, each prospective corps member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
The Director–General, Brigadier General SZ Kazaure DSS PhD FCSN wishes all prospective corps members journey mercies to their respective camps and a memorable orientation course.
See more updates from:
- JAMB Subject Combinations for all Courses in Nigerian Universities - 18447 views
- WAEC GCE 2018 Jan/Feb Examination Timetable Released - 2654 views
- BUK Direct Entry Admission List Released – 2017/2018 - 2222 views
- Fed Poly Nasarawa 1st Batch Admission List Released On School Portal – 2017/2018 - 2104 views
- UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Admission List Released - 1623 views